I think we should officially declare year 2010, the year of SCAMS (for India). Wondering why? Here is the time-line of scams which hit Indian media highlights:
- November/December 2010 -> LIC Housing Scam (Rs 2,000 crore)
- October/ November 2010 -> 2G Spectrum Scam (Rs.1.76-lakh crore)
- October/ November 2010 -> Adarsh Society Scam
- October -> Common Wealth Games Scam
I always wondered why the games are called Common Wealth Games? Got the answer. All got commonly wealthy
What most suprise me is how much SWISS banks can absorb? Or if things are given in cash, where they keep it? I think, as seen in a movie (I don’t remember its name); most of politicians use notes as bed-sheets
Now I wonder, will the truth will ever come? I think all of us know the answer too: A big NEVER.
I don’t trust any political party now. The only possible solution to this situation is we should vote for Bharat Swambhiman and hope he stands true to his words. You know why I am hoping? Because, till now he is not a politician . For all those lousy lots, Bharat Swabhiman is a party floated by Baba Ram Dev. All Indians know him and for people outside India, he is a Yoga Guru.
- LIC Scam: http://www.dailypioneer.com/299246/Housing-scam-involves-Rs-42750-cr.html
- 2G Spectrum Scam: http://trak.in/tags/business/2010/11/25/top-10-corruption-scams-scandals-india/
- CWG Scams: http://www.indianexpress.com/news/commonwealth-games-scam-congress-sacks-suresh-kalmadi/708592/
- Adarsh Society Scam: http://ibnlive.in.com/news/adarsh-society-scam-the-crux-of-the-problem/134071-3.html
- Baba Ram Dev: http://www.divyayoga.com/